Lepper Primus 215 BROWN Saddle
Available in dark brown and honey brown, vegetable-tanned leather and antomically shaped cover
– 280 x 230 x 80mm
– Weight 2195 g
– Frame Black steel
The Lepper Primus is a very good spring saddle. Due to the unique construction of springs the Primus is always the best in test in pressure tests and sitting tests. The saddle is designed to absorb every bump in the road, where the suspension springs ensure optimum stabilization.
- Saddle is made of thick cow leather in brown colour
- Primus 2015 has 6 spring system, five on the back of the saddle and one double on front, which is very well dampen shock after any uneven
- Six spring system allows for adjusting the tension of coverage of leather.
- Perfect for city bikes and cruiser bikes
- Handmade using the latest technical slutions.
- Available in four colors: black, brown, honey and classic
- Model is avilable also in ladies version
Lepper company was founded in 1897 in Holland and has been one of the leading bicycle saddles manufacturer and mudguards since that.
Lepper is a world leader in core leather saddles. The brand also aims to provide more comfort than the market standard, with plastic saddles and new innovative production methods.
Besides bicycle saddles, Lepper produces a wide range of steel and plastic mudguards. With investments in modern equipment and a dedicated staff, Lepper has become one of the largest and most flexible producers in Europe.